52 minutes | Mar 11th 2019

Jennifer Hyman, CEO and Co-Founder of Rent The Runway

“This is a rebroadcast of Ep. 56. This episode was first released on Oct 31, 2017.” If the average woman only wears about 20% of her closet, what happens to the other 80%? You might not need it anymore. CEO and Co-founder of Rent the Runway Jennifer Hyman says closets might become a thing of the past. Hyman's idea for Rent the Runway began while she was still a student at Harvard Business School and one of her first meetings involved pitching Diane von Furstenberg. On this episode, Hyman opens up about her belief in experience over ownership, offers tips on seeking venture funding as an entrepreneur, and her view of the future of retail. Congratulations to our No Limits Entrepreneur of the Week: Abby Wallach, Executive Producer and Co-Founder, ScentInvent Technologies. Find out more: http://www.lingerfragranceprimer.com/ Want to be a featured NLEOTW? Know someone who should? Send your nominations to NoLimitswithRJPodcast@Gmail.com This episode was first released on Oct 31, 2017
Play Next