375: 5 Questions to Ask When Interviewing Strategic Partners
Working with your outside vendors or strategic partners can get frustrating. Dave shares five questions you should ask during the discovery phase to develop clarity about which direction you want to go in.
1. How do you build your project plan?
2. Who is going to be team leader?
3. how will time be managed?
4. What is the prefer way to communicate?
5. Ask for examples of when things got off tracked and how they handled communication with the client.