009 Brandy Agerbeck | NLSGRVT Podcast
Welcome to the NL Sketchnoting, Graphic Recording, and Visual Thinking podcast where we celebrate the lives and work of visual thinkers and allow them to showcase things they are enthusiastic about!
Today, I'm talking to Brandy Agerbeck, speaker, teacher, author, graphic facilitator, and artist who at age two, started drawing and hasn't stopped yet. Brandy is the graphic facilitator's graphic facilitator, inspiring hordes of enthusiasts and professionals with her books, The Graphic Facilitator's Guide and The Idea Shapers, her signature program The Lab and her one-day visual thinking workshop The Idea Shapers Tour, and of course her legendary keynotes!
You're in for a real treat with this conversation!
Brandy is currently on tour in Europe, hosting her lab in The Hague (The Netherlands) and in Rungsted (Denmark), facilitating a session at EuViz in Brussels (Belgium), and hosting her Idea Shapers Tour in Copenhagen (Denmark). There are steal seats for the Idea Shapers Tour in Denmark, so if you're interested, head over there and sign up!
Want to learn more about Brandy? Check out her online presence:
- Brandy's website: http://loosetooth.com/
- The Idea Shapers: http://loosetooth.com/is/
- The Graphic Facilitator's Guide: http://loosetooth.com/gf/
- Brandy on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/loosetoothdotcom
- Follow Brandy on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/loosetoothcom/
- Follow Brandy on Twitter: https://twitter.com/loosetooth
- Brandy's TEDx talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bCHq1OvGR4
- Books by Brandy: https://www.amazon.com/Brandy-Agerbeck/e/B0065RHT1U
The International Forum Of Visual Practitioners:
Sparkol Videoscribe (affiliate link):
Your feedback is appreciated. Please leave your comments in the shownotes. Better yet, send in a voice message so we can put you ON the show!
- The sounds used for podcast imaging are created by audionautix, musicradiocreative, and premiumbeat.
- All interviews were recorded in stereo with a Zoom H2N or in double mono with a Marantz Pro PMD661 recorder using a handheld AKG D230 dynamic mic, a Rode NTG2 condenser mic on a boompole, or a KEL HM-1 condenser mic on a mic arm resulting in a 96.0 kHz, 24-bit WAV file.
- Editing was done on a Macbook Pro using LogicPro with iZotope RX, Alloy, Nectar, and Ozone.
- Post production was done using Auphonic resulting in the final MP3 file for upload to Libsyn and distribution through iTunes and Stitcher.