Next|Health Forefront Podcast Series - Ep #12 - Cleanse Your Lifestyle w/ Elissa Goodman
“No matter what you are going through, once you cleanse your body, you will cleanse your entire life.”–Elissa Goodman
In today’s episode we welcome Elissa Goodman to the show. Elissa, a Certified Holistic Nutritionist, author, and cancer survivor, has dedicated her life to helping the world cleanse their bodies and, through nutrition, lead a happier and healthier lives. Author of the wildly successful book “Cancer Hacks”, she offers a comprehensive plan designed to offer natural and holistic advice to deal with the fear and uncertainty so many people face when confronted by cancer. Elissa, who battled cancer at 32, shares this knowledge of her experience and encourages her clients to embrace that we are a product of what we eat and how we treat ourselves. While she offers one-on-one specialized care to high profile clients and businesses, she is also the creator of the S.O.U.P. Cleanse and the 7-Day RESET program, in which Elissa introduces super foods, anti-inflammatory foods, and alkaline foods to decrease inflammation, bloating, low energy, brain fog, weight gain, exhaustion and so many more.
In this episode you’ll hear Elissa talk about her battle with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, the importance of meditation and nutrition for the body, and personalizing your diet to fit your genetics!
Key Takeaway: By managing stress and investing in yourself, you can begin to learn what foods are best for and will ultimately lead to a more fulfilled life. Adapting healthy routines like juicing, intermittent-fasting, cleanses, and eating a more plant-based diet –you can begin to feel the true potential of your mind and body.
- Elissa’s cancer story and how she beat it.
- Top 5 things to avoid in order to prevent cancer
- Questions to ask: Do you love yourself? Are you traumatized?
- The power of juicing!
- Reducing inflammation is the key to wellness.
- Prolonged fasting: What is it and is it for you?
- Mitochondrial health
- We live in a world where the crops are nutrient deficient
- Farmer’s markets veggies/organic frozen veggies are best choice!
- Genetic testing that can help you personalize your diet
- Glutathione can prevent damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals, peroxides, lipid peroxides, and heavy metals
- Understanding YOUR food sensitivities
Dr. Darshan Shah:
Making the Cut: https://www.drshah.com/making-the-cut.html
Amazon Store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/elissagoodman
“Cancer Hacks” book: https://www.amazon.com/Cancer-Hacks-Holistic-Overcoming-Healing-ebook/dp/B01FGAG0CA
PURE SYNERGY® SUPERFOOD