12 minutes | Nov 17th 2020

Whats more important calories or macros?

Play
Like
Play Next
Mark Played
Watch these videos live: https://www.youtube.com/abfitnesstrainer?sub_confirmation=1   Join The AB Fitness Community: www.facebook.com/groups/transformwithabfitness/ and Be sure to pick up our Recipe Guide: https://www.abfitnesstrainer.com/recipe   "What should my calories be?"  I am sure at some point you asked yourself that question While calories are extremely important I would say 80% of your results will come from calories the remaining 20% would come from tracking macros. Tracking macros and counting calories actually go hand in hand. in this lesson I explain what you need to know when it comes to counting macros vs counting calories T here are some big drawbacks to counting calories and also some big drawbacks to counting macros I go in depth explaining why just counting calories is suboptimal, how to optimize counting macros and which you need to focus on! If you are confused on whether you should be focusing on counting calories or counting macros look no further then this lesson! Anthony PS Project Zero begins 11/25....are you interested in joining? 
Play
Like
Play Next
Mark Played