LOVE ME... OR ELSE! (W/RONNIE HERREMA) - NAC:86
As the final wrapup of this accidental 5-part series with Ronnie Herrema, we do our best to 'land the plane' with a little bit of encouragement for those who find themselves looking for freedom from religion and fear. In our experience, there are 3 major phases to the process of finding freedom:
The NAC community is filled with people in different phases of this process, and many people get stuck in one of the phases for years (sometimes indefinitely). Ronnie and I want to encourage those who are still in one of the first two phases to KEEP GOING! Heck, you can even give yourself permission to walk away from the process completely... JUST DON'T STOP!
In this episode, we discuss:
- The top 3 realizations that Austin had in his journey to freedom
- There is no such thing as sin, as far as God is concerned.
- If God is not everything (including the 'bad' stuff), there is no such thing as God.
- Becoming personly authentic is the true goal of growth and existence.
- Who is in the audience of your life that you are performing for?
- Rebellion is not the point. Rebellion is a part of the process.
- I'm not going to try to work on you. I'm going to work on myself to let you be you.
- NAC is a safe place to explore your authenticity.
--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/new-age-christianity/support