Working with Clients and the Future of Production (with Adam Lisagor) GCS240
The founder of Sandwich, Adam Lisagor, changed video production and advertising by inserting his own personality into his work for brands including Slack, Warby Parker, Airbnb, Uber, and more! Learn how Adam built his enormously successful production company, Sandwich, and his thoughts on the future of video production.
Adam and Go Creative Show host, Ben Consoli, discuss how he became a hit spokesperson, harsh lessons learned with clients, the important way to approach pitches, how Adam's team is producing videos during the pandemic, virtual filmmaking, and so much more!
- How Adam became a hit spokesperson (02:51)
- The beauty of being straight-forward in ads (13:32)
- Adam's early experience with production (17:48)
- Harsh lessons learned with clients (26:04)
- The important way to approach pitches (34:23)
- How to approach client budget (44:22)
- Sandwich's pre-production process (47:07)
- Lessons learned during Adam's career (55:52)
- Adam's favorite project he's worked on (59:04)
- Remote camera production (01:02:13)
- How virtual production is the future of filmmaking (01:11:00)
- And more!
Go Creative Show is supported by:MZed - Education for Creatives PostLab - Stress-free collaboration for Final Cut Pro X Subscribe + Follow Go Creative Show