The Umbrella Academy Cinematography (with Craig Wrobleski CSC) GCS233
Craig and Go Creative Show host, Ben Consoli, discuss combining the visuals of comics with reality, shooting on the Alexa 65 and using wide lenses, Craig's philosophy on camera movement, the importance of communication on set, and much more!
- Filming during COVID-19 (03:05)
- The Umbrella Academy synopsis (14:18)
- Combining comic visuals with reality (16:51)
- Visual differences between season 1 and 2 (25:14)
- Shooting on the Alexa 65 and using wide lenses (29:40)
- Philosophy on camera movement (36:24)
- Challenges of filming a period piece (39:59)
- Incorporating color and lighting (45:16)
- The importance of communication on set (01:01:20)
- And more!
Go Creative Show is supported by:MZed - Education for Creatives PostLab - Stress-free collaboration for Final Cut Pro X Subscribe + Follow Go Creative Show