Created with Sketch.
NBA Injury Report
91 minutes | 4 years ago
95. Jail Blazers 4EVA; or, The Extreme Gulliness of the 95 Draft
This week: Steve Kerr is a party pooper, Kenneth Faried sons DeAndre Jordan, the Thunder are ugly, and the Jail Blazers made Portland the city it is today. Also discussed: getting Les Mis stuck in your head, listening to songs with words you don't understand, and biting Nazis' ears off.
127 minutes | 4 years ago
94. The Unbearable Knicksness of Knicking; or, The Undeniable Influence of Diddy
This week: Melo vs Phil, Jason Kidd's antics, Juwan Howard's oldness, ringing ears, chicken shit bingo, drones, hot takes on Red Panda and John Starks. Also discussed: Spotify playlists, bionic penises, sex robots, Young Pope, subtweets, and interspecies mating.
122 minutes | 4 years ago
93. The Historical Weight of Sam Cassell's Balls; or, Lil Penny's Place in the Puppet Hierarchy
This week: Knicks are trash, the morality of bloodlust, Spencer Dunkley, and The Charles Smith Game. Also discussed: Pete Rock, Fever Ray, the scientific method, Nick Van Exel beating up hoodlums with crowbars, and MORE! Join us!
111 minutes | 4 years ago
92. Less Slappin' More Yappin'; or, The Patrick Ewing Appreciation Hour
This week: illegal winks, suspect headlines, the NBA's steroid "problem", and crying during postgame. Also discussed: the superiority of egg rolls, the corniness of RTJ, LeBron getting Ebola and MORE! Join us!
122 minutes | 4 years ago
91. The Corrupting Influence of the Sports Memorabilia Industry; or, The Cedric Ceballos Mixtape
This week: Andy Liu of Warriors World joins us to talk arrogance, petulance, Porzingis' stupid t-shirt, and Steve Kerr's 82-game strategery. Also discussed: year-end top 10s, Mick Jagger's baby, Fiona Apple's intensity, gnocchi vs dumplings, and MORE! Join us!
114 minutes | 4 years ago
90. The Questionable Accuracy of Kendall Gill's IMDB Page; or, The Tufty Soul Patch Handicap
This week: Phil Jackson's "wide-ranging interview with CBS", moms who ball, eating razors, novelty shot glasses, and Gary Payton. Also discussed: Mariah Carey's legendary Cribs performance, Bimbo Coles, Cs that sound like Ss, and MORE! Listen!
131 minutes | 4 years ago
89. The Kristaps Porzingis Jump Ball Hunger Strike; or, Crass Ploys for Radio Plays
This week: the ongoing quest for wokeness, Sonny Bono's political career, Kristaps' foray into politics, and Steve Kerr's pot use. Also discussed: Jeremih, The Lox, bionic penii, and MORE!
163 minutes | 4 years ago
88. Game-Winning Technical Free Throws; or The Al Horford Procreation Waiver
This week we're joined by Seerat Sohi of Rolling Stone, ESPN, VICE, and MUCH MORE! We talk second year players, arena names, Kevin Love's record-breaking quarter, and Pascal Siakam. Also discussed: long distance helicopter rides, the wisdom of crowds, domesticated turkeys, OJ Simpson, Bossypants, and the guy she told you not to worry about.
120 minutes | 4 years ago
87. The Stabilizing Influence of David Lee; or, If I Voted This Is How I Voted
This week: NBA-sanctioned abstinence-only education, noted scumbag Kevin Johnson's meeting with Donald Trump, televised suicide, Dennis Rodman scooping Werner Herzog, Phil Jackson's masturbation chair, and erotic Sharper Image catalogs. Also discussed: airport massage chairs, Brexit supporters on scooters, Blake Griffin's temper, and MORE! Join us!
107 minutes | 4 years ago
86. Coping, Moping, and Hoping
This week: the guys come to grips with some distressing current events. Also discussed: the anti-Melo CONSPIRACY, Phil Jackson's favorite movies, why Paul Pierce is so annoying, strobe light training, Honey Nut Cheerios, LeBron James, and MORE! Join us!
124 minutes | 4 years ago
85. Washed or Not Washed, Candace Buckner, and Rotten Apples
This week: Brad and James welcome Evan as third cohost. Candace Buckner of the Washington Post joins us to talk about the supremely mediocre Washington Wizards. We also investitage some important dichotomies: washed or not washed and woke or unwoke. Also discussed: Kars-4-Kids, Kurt Rambis, The Lion King, Tears for Fears, Ferris Bueller, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Join us!
109 minutes | 4 years ago
84. Russell Westbrook's Transcendence, Chandler Parsons' Unrelenting Narcissism, and Boring Ass Trades
Brad, James and Evan discuss the first week of the regular season: Kevin Durant's self flagellation, LeBron's Halloween party, Ray Allen's retirement, Anthony Davis' hot start, and Joel Embiid's shooting technique. Also discussed: Devin the Dude, Rihanna, Mormon word processors, XTC, filicide, anti-authoritarian sex, Uranus' orbit, and the fluidity of language. Join us!
137 minutes | 4 years ago
83. [Cowards], Grill Skills, and One Eyed Baby Snatchers
This week: Brad, James, and Evan talk Draymond's divisiveness, Brandon Jennings' contract negotiations, and "cupcake" as pejorative. Also discussed: pop song reprises, fast food promotions, Sublime, Aladdin, celebrity deaths, and MORE! Join us!
162 minutes | 4 years ago
82. Knicks Season Preview, Chris Herring, and the Gradual Dismantling of the Whaling Industry
This week: Brad and James preview the 2016-17 Knicks season with Chris Herring of the Wall Street Journal. It's a gem of a 'sode filled with insight, chuckles, sighs, hehe's, and "oh?"s. You'll love it! Also discussed: Thriller, flu shots, James getting assaulted on the subway, flashy urns, Howard Stern's Private Parts, Hell, apartment fires, Frank Ocean, Leonard Cohen, Everlast, and MORE! Join us!
96 minutes | 4 years ago
81. Kevin Durant's Justifications, Brandon Jennings' Joie De Vivre, and Butts Full of Thumbtacks
This week: Brad and James talk '81 draft class, Durant justifying his CRAVEN RING CHASING, LeBron vs MJ, the threat of lockout and MORE! On The Rest of the Show we debut a very special segment and discuss unwoke song lyrics, snitches, and themed strip clubs. Join us!
107 minutes | 4 years ago
80. NBA Cabinet, Danny Brown, and Lady Liberty 2K16
Brad and James elect an NBA Cabinet for the 2016-17 season! Who will be President? Who will be Secretary of Education? TUNE IN TO FIND OUT! Also discussed: Kinder Eggs, Danny Brown, David Crosby, John Mayer, Derek Jeter, Kardashian truthers, and MORE! Join us!
89 minutes | 4 years ago
79. Parody Gone Awry, Spoiled Warriors Fans, and Supreme Clientele vs Fishscale
This week: Brad and James wrap up loose ends. ALSO DISCUSSED: The Warriors' 3-1 meme, NBA2K17, Melo's regression to the mean.
74 minutes | 4 years ago
78. Most Interesting Teams In The West, The Banger Hall Of Fame, And Meat-Induced Panic Attacks
James and Brad break down the most interesting teams in the west. Also discussed: concert drunks, pneumatic tubes, Australia, fainting, GZA, James Taylor, historic choke jobs and MORE! Join us!
66 minutes | 4 years ago
77. Most Interesting Eastern Conference Teams, Kanye West, and Racist Fast Food Chains
Brad and James rank the most interesting teams in the Eastern Conference as they pregame for the Kanye show at MSG. Also discussed: quintessential NY movies, stealing from 7-11, ironic t-shirts, The Smoking Gun, Cape Cod, Dick's Picks and MORE! Join us!
81 minutes | 4 years ago
76. Basketball Shoes, Mo' Better Blues, and News You Can Use
Brad and James are thrilled to share a nice and breezy summer 'sode. What'll they talk about? Who knows! It could be anything! Cause it's summer! Check it out!
Terms of Service
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
© Stitcher 2020