Medley 232: Ketchup, Signaling, Modern Empires, Almanack, Meat, Signature Moves, Mediocrity...
Happy Monday! Glad to have you back for another episode of Nat Chat, an audio version of my newsletter Monday Medley. Join me in recapping my best finds from across the Internet with topics ranging from empires, fruit and vegetable classification, and mediocrity.
Make sure to subscribe to my newsletter if you prefer a readable copy of this podcast!
- The Mental Model Behind Every High-Performer I Know (0:21)
- Starting a $400,000 Side Business in 1 Month (for Free) (0:30)
- 5 Life Lessons from a Book too Evil for Prisons (0:35)
- White Oak Pastures (0:45)
- Avoid the Fate of Empires (1:15)
- College as an Incubator or Girardian Terror (3:14)
- Thread on Bill Grundfest (4:36)
- The Premium Mediocre Life of Maya Millenial (5:22)
- Brandon Zhang podcast (5:43)
- Signaling as a Service (6:28)
- Confusion around tomatoes (6:40)
- Ketchup was considered a vegetable (7:40)
If you want to support the Medley and my other writing, there are many ways you can do that here. And should you come across anything interesting this week, tweet me @nateliason. I'd love to hear your thoughts and neat things you may come across. Thanks for tuning in, I'll see you next Monday!