Medley 231: Sweating, Making Habits, Wildfires, Energy, Lean Meat, Hedge Funds, Privacy...
Happy Monday! On this week's episode of Nat Chat, I'm covering this week's Monday Medley newsletter. Join me in recapping my best finds from across the Internet with topics ranging from energy, wildfires, and privacy.
Make sure to subscribe to my newsletter if you prefer a readable copy of this podcast!
- 9 favorite tools I use for better sleep (0:12)
- Humanity's relationship with energy (0:18)
- "Student Mindset" podcast (0:31)
- Making future habits easy (0:45)
- Alex Tabarrok wildfire article (2:16)
- Chaos Monkeys (4:31)
- The Social Dilemma (4:34)
- Previous piece for Wired (5:45)
- Hedge funds (6:12)
- Protein poisoning (7:12)
- Getting sweaty (7:24)
- Purpose by Sovereignty (7:55)
If you want to support the Medley and my other writing, there are many ways you can do that here. And should you come across anything interesting this week, tweet me @nateliason. I'd love to hear your thoughts and neat things you may come across. Thanks for tuning in, I'll see you next Monday!