Medley 230: Commitment, Books, Frequent Fliers, Journaling, Eye Strain, Missions, Contagion...
Happy Monday! On this week's episode of Nat Chat, I'm covering this week's Monday Medley newsletter. Join me in recapping my best finds from across the Internet with topics ranging from airlines, journaling, and limiting beliefs.
Make sure to subscribe to my newsletter if you prefer a readable copy of this podcast! I've sent one out every Monday for 230 consecutive weeks now, so don't miss out.
- Why you shouldn't try to read 100 books per year (0:13)
- Sovereignty (0:28)
- Purpose product (0:31)
- Overlooked Variable that's Key to the Pandemic (1:00)
- Plus Minus Next (4:26)
- Morning Pages in Roam (5:02)
- Blue light glasses (5:11)
- Coinbase is a Mission Focused Company (6:24)
- Growth Machine (7:37)
- Zestful (7:41)
- Airlines depend on their frequent flier programs (8:20)
- Limiting beliefs (9:52)
- Analyze how you can work out of your system (10:05)
If you want to support the Medley and my other writing, there are many ways you can do that here. And should you come across anything interesting this week, tweet me @nateliason. I'd love to hear your thoughts and neat things you may come across. Thanks for tuning in, I'll see you next Monday!