Medley 228: Angel Investing, Physical Ability, Youtube, Housing Prices, Purpose, Intellectual Honesty...
Today's episode of Nat Chat features an audio version of my September 21st edition of the Monday Medley, an email newsletter where I provide interesting finds from around the Internet. Make sure to subscribe to the newsletter if you prefer a readable copy of this podcast!
- The Brain (0:44)
- Infinite Jest (1:02)
- Sovereignty (1:24)
- Purpose (1:33)
- Why I Stopped Angel Investing (2:11)
- Exercising your options at an early stage company (3:28)
- Best income producing assets for growing wealth (3:47)
- Great tweets and lessons from Startup L Jackson (4:10)
- Invest $7mm in Shopify (4:22)
- Ali Abdaal (4:55)
- Thomas Frank (4:56)
- Final Cut Pro X for YouTubing (5:07)
- First day practicing archery (5:25)
- Centenarian Olympics (6:08)
- Faking the language (7:21)
- Babbling (2:23)
- Improving Idea Flow (2:24)
- Calling Joe Rogan out(8:03)
- Keep housing prices reasonable (8:44)
If you want to support the Medley and my other writing, there are many ways you can do that here.
And should you come across anything interesting this week, tweet me @nateliason. I'd love to hear your thoughts and neat things you may come across. Thanks for tuning in, I'll see you next Monday!