Ep. 362: What can You Say to the Families Grieving the Losses of their Loved Ones in Surfside?
THIS WEEK'S TOPICS:
- What can you say to the families grieving the losses of their loved ones in the Surfside collapse?
- Chassidus applied to the Nine Days
What lessons does this time period have for us?
Why do we refer to this month as Menachem Av?
Is there significance that the only death in the Torah where it notes the exact time and place is that of Aaron on Rosh Chodesh Av?
What can we learn from the Arizal’s yahrzeit being on the 5th of Av?
Do we have to only focus on the negative during these sad days?
What can we do prevent negative things from happening during these days? Should we keep a mezuzah in our cars?
Is someone born during the nine days prohibited from making a birthday party?
- Lessons from Parshas Devarim and Shabbos Chazon
Why is there the fifth book of Mishne Torah – why the need to repeat what was said earlier?
Is Moshe’s final address to the nation similar to the Rebbe's “do all that you can” 28th of Nissan address?
Who wrote the five books of Chumash? If Moses wrote it, how can we explain the parts where it talks about Moses' death?
- What should I do with my angry feelings toward G-d for allowing such tragedy?
- Chassidus question: Why are they exactly nine days?