Ep. 356: With the Rise of Anti-Semitic Acts Is It Time to Start Fighting Back?
Rabbi Jacobson will discuss the following topics:
- Chassidus applied to Shelach
- Why did G-d tell Moshe to send the scouts of his own volition?
- What did the scouts do wrong?
- Why did they bring back large grapes?
- Why was the one who carried wood on Shabbos put to death?
- How do tzitzis remind us of the mitzvos?
- What can we do to increase unity and love?
- Now that cities are opening up, can we say that it is a sign of the imminent geulah?
- With the rise of anti-Semitic acts is it time to start fighting back?
- When Moshiach comes...
Will he be an actual human being?
Can Moshiach be a woman?
Will our divine service be more similar to the Temple periods in Jewish history or shul services today?
Will 770 be transported to Israel?
- Comments and follow-up:
What were the colors and images of the tribes’ flags?
One state solution
- Chassidus question: Can a neshomo be in two places at once?
- MyLife 2020 Chassidus Applied Essay and Creative Contest: 24th Place winners:
Essay English: Elevated Sleep, Rena Pinson, 19, Student, Beis Chana - Tzfas Seminary. Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Essay Hebrew (men): אהבת ישראל - אינטראקציה אנושית בהשקפה חסידית, Eliyahu Lichshtein, Student, Tel Aviv, Israel
Essay Hebrew (women): מוח שליט על הלב - כהצעה לטיפול בהתמכרות, Mrs. Nechama Dina Kozlofsky, Kfar Chabad, Israel
Creative: Every Jew is a Diamond that Needs to be Refined (sketchbook), David Naccache, 25, La Ferté-sous-Jouarre, France