I Scream for Ice Cream and Ice Cream Makers with Guest Mary Younkin
In This Episode: Ice Cream
Today on our I Scream for Ice Cream! Episode, we jump into a giant, frozen bowl full of happiness with about everyone’s favourite dessert, or at least ours; Ice Cream! With a breakdown of the best at-home ice cream makers, and a recipe for the best homemade vanilla ice cream from our friend and noted ice cream expert: Mary Younkin who blogs at Barefeet In the Kitchen.
Do you have questions, show topic requests, or comments? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Origins of ice cream
- Did the Chinese Invent Ice Cream?
- More History of Ice Cream
- The Delicious History of Ice Cream
Mary's Recipes, Ice Cream Reviews, & Cookbooks
- Best (And Easiest!) Ice Cream Recipe
- Ultimate Ice Cream Maker Review for home cooks
- Weeknight Dinner Cookbook
- Weekday Lunches and Breakfasts Cookbook
- Weeknight Desserts Cookbook
Rebecca's Ice Cream:
- 5 Minute Method Eggnog Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
- The Best Dairy Free Chocolate Ice Cream
Meseidy's Ice Cream
My Plate is Always Full
Foodie with Family
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/mpafpodcast)