063: Sean Giovanni Talks Storytelling, Livestreaming, and Creativity Under Quarantine
Sean Giovanni is the owner of The Record Shop, a recording studio and creative facility in Nashville, TN. He is a sonic storyteller who is passionate about helping musicians unlock their creativity and use it to make timeless art.
We cover a lot in this interview including:
- Should You go to school for Music Business or Audio?
- How to create opportunity when there is none.
- How Sean set himself apart from other Producers and Studio Owners
- Why storytelling is SO important in music.
- How to get the best Livestream performances.
- And much much more...
This episode is brought to you by The Next Steps, our 8 module group coaching program that teaches you how to market your music the right way. You'll learn how to make sure your music can compete in the market, how to register to get all your royalties, and advanced marketing and networking strategies to grow your audience, convert listeners to fans and fans into customers. Plus you'll get monthly live coaching calls with me!
All this for less than $100! You can get started in the program for as little as $24 down by clicking here.