45. 5 Steps to Start a Podcast—Dr. Jeremy Weisz, Co-Founder, Rise25
Have you been thinking about starting a podcast, but didn't know where to start? We have the answer this week with our guest. Dr. Jeremy Weisz.
Links from today's podcast:
- Multiply Your Success Podcast Interview with John Rayyan
- Inspired Insider interview with Nolan Bushnell
Today's 3 Key Takeaways:
1. 5 Steps to start a podcast
2. Stop helping people who don't want to help themselves
3. Find great mentors
Today's WIN-WIN: A rising tide lifts all boats!
Dr. Jeremy Weisz, in addition to running Rise25, has been featuring top entrepreneurs with video interviews since 2011, including founders/CEO’s of P90X, Atari, Einstein Bagels, Mattel, Nordstrom.com, the Orlando Magic, and many more on InspiredInsider.
For 6 years, he was also senior producer for the groundbreaking podcast Mixergy, helping to implement streamlined systems to interview hundreds of guests and create dozens of related online courses, resulting in one of the most popular and profitable early business podcasts.
If you are ready to talk about franchising your business you can schedule your free, no-obligation, franchise consultation online at: https://bigskyfranchiseteam.com/ or by calling Big Sky Franchise Team at: 855-824-4759.