43. From the Zoo to the Wild—Chris Lalomia, President, The Trusted Toolbox
Do you have an organizational chart? When is the last time you looked at it? Chris Lalomia shares with us how this simple tool of an organizational chart made his transition from the zoo to the wild much more effective.
- Read Chris' book, "From the Zoo to the Wild" - CLICK HERE
- Get your Team trained through The Home Service Institute - https://thehomeserviceinstitute.com/
- Learn more about The Trusted Toolbox - CLICK HERE
- Follow Chris on LinkedIn - CLICK HERE
Chris Lalomia is a successful entrepreneur and change leader that has built on his experience working with the largest companies in America to start his own business from scratch. He brings his unique style to leadership to build a culture of professionalism to the blue-collar world of home renovations. He left the corporate zoo and ventured into the entrepreneurial wild and started The Trusted Toolbox: Home Repair and Projects in 2008. YES, he started a business right before the Great Recession, so timing the market is not his strength. He survived through that time and has grown his business into a multimillion-dollar handyman and remodeling company which has won numerous awards in Atlanta, GA.
If you are ready to talk about franchising your business you can schedule your free, no-obligation, franchise consultation online at: https://bigskyfranchiseteam.com/ or by calling Big Sky Franchise Team at: 855-824-4759.