Invictus Year In Review Made Simple
Our guest for today is Anthony Vicino and Dan Kreuger. Both will be taking turns going over 2020, just a year in review. This episode is coming up on the one-year anniversary of this podcast. Both agree that without a guest to interview this would be a great time to talk about all the things that have occurred.
Let’s dive right in and get twice as much from Anthony and Dan!
[00:01 – 09:27] Opening Segment
- We Anthony Vicino and Dan Kreuger introduce themselves
- Starting off with two original bad investing advice
[09:28 – 20:17] Using The First Deal, Duluth!
- Anthony and Dan talk about their first deal in January 2020
- Details on Duluth, and the 2ns deal Grandave Goodrich
[20:18 – 27:02] The Asymmetric Risk-Reward Ratio
- Limited information on an upcoming 3rd deal that is in the Goldilock Zone
- Discovering that there are Little guy deals to be made, the Holly, T.I.C. deal
[27:03 – 34:49] Closing Segment
- Establishing strategic partnerships with local powerhouse brokerage
- Final thoughts
- Anthony and Dan's book recommendations:
“find your niche and stick to it” – Dan Kreuger
“You know, luck is when preparation meets opportunity, and if you're preparing in the right ways, the opportunities are going to present themselves. But it's up to you to figure out how you're going to exploit that opportunity or maximize it.” – Anthony Vicino
"So while we do have a niche that we focus on, we're very cognizant of what's going on from a high level, the macroeconomic picture and then the macroeconomic picture." - Dan Kreuger
"for the deal to still be hitting our projections and coming in line with that. That is one, a testament to the conservative underwriting nature" - Anthony Vicino
LEAVE A REVIEW if you liked this episode!!
To learn more, visit us at https://invictusmultifamily.com/
**Want to learn more about investing with us?**
We’d love to learn more about you and your investment goals. Please fill out this form and let’s schedule a call: https://invictusmultifamily.com/contact/
**Let’s Connect On Social Media!**