3 Tips for the Work at Home Mom | Interview with Mom Jobs Work from Home
Join Gina Glenn for an interview with a fellow VA and owner of MomJobsWorkFromHome.com
Nakisha is my personal assistant and a successful wahm. I thought you’d enjoy hearing from a mom who is successfully working her business.Nakisha’s Tips for Work at Home Moms
- Have a plan and work you plan.
- Prioritize your homeschooling and family before your work.
- Embrace the freedom that comes with owning your own business and homeschooling.
- Use your business and the challenges that come with that to express your creativity.
- Understand that online jobs and clients come and go. Go with the flow, knowing you’ll continue to grow.
Her virtual assistance expertise includes:
Social Media Management: Managing your Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter platform. Along with any other social media tasks as needed. Includes: >Weekly updates scheduled on your selected platform This service is perfect for achieving: >A steady stream of posts on your page >Timely responses to comments about your brand >Timely responses to messages sent to your inbox >To increase followers and build your boards up daily Additional tasks: >Editing blogs >Chore threads >General Administrative Tasks (Email, Google docs, data entry, and online research)
MomJobsWorkFromHome.com << Visit and like.
The post 3 Tips for the Work at Home Mom | Interview with Mom Jobs Work from Home appeared first on Ultimate Homeschool Podcast Network.