How To Choose a Guardian For Your Kids & Why (Almost) Everyone Needs a Will With Dave Hanley
Adulting. No matter how you feel about that word, the truth is we all have to deal with topics we’d rather not talk about, like how to choose a guardian for your kid if something happened to you and why almost everyone needs to create a will.
Dave Hanley, CEO of Tomorrow, is joining us on this episode for a lively and fun chat about what you need to know when choosing a guardian and how you can create a will, for free, with no strings attached.
What You'll Learn
- The staggering results of Tomorrow's survey on who most of us would choose as a guardian for our kids
- How to start the guardian conversation and who you should choose
- Why almost everyone needs a will
- What goes into creating a will
- The important money lesson Dave learned in India when he didn't have any money
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here