57: IS KETO RIGHT FOR YOU? KETOGENIC: GOOD & BAD & HOW TO USE WISELY
Before I prime you for this episode -
ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN for FOUNDATIONALLY FIT - Online Course & 6-Week Coaching Intensive - and there are ONLY 25 founding-member spots available and enrollment CLOSES 2/22/19 at midnight!
Don't miss out - watch the 5 min video of Yours Truly tellin' ya all about it at www.FoundationallyFit.com
Now - you've probably heard all about Keto - maybe even tried it yourself. There's no need for me to go over the basics.
So we'll just jump right in with the good stuff:
- Why is there such a controversy?
- What IS the controversy?
- Who should be cautious with Keto and why?
- Six underlying challenges with Keto you might not be aware of (and how to work around them).
- What's especially unique about women and Keto?
- Three "types" of Keto implementation.
- Three ways to monitor your Keto experiment
All that packed into around 40 minutes! Woo hoo!
Follow and interact with me on IG: @chelleherzog
Find out about my online course www.FoundationallyFit.com
Get a bunch of other freebies! FREE STUFF
YouTube: MichelleFit TV
Private FB Group: Modern Health Support Group
I hope you enjoy the episode! If you do, please leave ma a review on iTunes:
FROM YOUR PHONE:
1. In the iTunes phone app, click the search bar in the bottom right corner (yes, even if you're already ON the show! lol)
2. Put in "Beyond Burning Fat" and click search
3. Look for the podcast artwork in the results
4. Scroll down the page until you see "Rating & Reviews"
5. Click on WRITE A REVIEW which is UNDERNEATH the latest review - that opens an area to type your review AND allows you to pick the number of starts (I LOVE the 5 stars!! But only if you truly feel that way ;-)) NOTE: if you click the number of stars at the top, it will just register the starts and not give you a space to type your review!
6. Thank you! From the bottom of my heart :-)
FROM YOUR DESKTOP:
1. Open your iTunes app/store
2. Navigate to "Beyond Burning Fat" page (you'll see a list of all the episodes)
3. Click on ANY of the "listen in iTunes" hyperlinks to the RIGHT of each episode. And agree to "open in iTunes"
4. Click on "Ratings & Reviews" at the top of the episodes list (above the line, it's the middle link)
5. Click on "Write a Review" just above the latest review (it's the middle of 3 links in smaller print)
6. Thank you! Again, from the bottom of my heart ;-)
I know it's not easy (iTunes makes it a fun little game!) and it takes a few moments of your time, so thank you. It's the whip cream and a cherry on top of the motivation sundae ;-)
Let's roll it!