3 minutes | Jun 23, 2019

Sun, 23 Jun: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 7am, with Hazards – H: 91°, L: 72°

Today’s weather forecast for Memphis Tennessee, reported at 5:15 AM on Sunday, the 23rd of June. Today, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 7am. Partly sunny, with a high near 91. And then, Tonight, showers and thunderstorms likely. Increasing clouds, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Monday, a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 86. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Looking ahead, Monday Night, a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Sunrise today will be at 5:46 am and the sun will set at 8:18 pm. There are 2 local weather hazards at the time of this report. Here are those local weather hazards. Flood Statement. The Flood Warning continues for the Mississippi River. Precautionary/preparedness actions. A followup Flood Statement will be issued Sunday or sooner if conditions warrant. For graphical river and flood information. please go to www dot weather dot gov and click near Memphis on the map, then select Rivers and Lakes. Do not drive through flooded areas. turn around don`t drown. Stay tuned to your weather radio and your local news media for the latest river information. The Flood Warning continues for the Mississippi River at Memphis from Sunday June 30 until Wednesday July 3. At 8 PM Saturday the stage was 32. Minor flooding is forecast. Maximum forecast stage of 34. feet on Sunday June 30. Flood stage is 34. In Arkansas, the camp on Robinson Road right inside the levee is totally flooded. Roads to industries inside the levee south of West Memphis are flooding. Hazardous Weather Outlook. This hazardous weather outlook is for portions of East Arkansas. the Missouri Bootheel. North Mississippi. and West Tennessee. Day one. Today and Tonight. Strong to severe thunderstorms are possible this afternoon and tonight across the entire Mid-South. Damaging winds will be the main threat. Days two through seven. Monday through Saturday. The probability for widespread hazardous weather is low. Spotter information statement. Spotter activation may be needed this afternoon or tonight. See you tomorrow! The post Sun, 23 Jun: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 7am, with Hazards – H: 91°, L: 72° appeared first on PODCAST WEATHER TEAM.
Play
Like
Play Next
Mark
Played
Share