Using Your Data To Create A Healthy Life (Daren's Story)
This episode we have Daren’s animated and dynamically interesting fitness journey story or as he calls it “Getting Healthy, Staying Fit, and using data to create habits that last a lifetime”. A mouthful but he wouldn’t have it any other way - #ThatsWhatHeSaid
Just like his title we dive into all the nitty-gritty on how he made a healthy version of himself when he realised he didn’t even know what a healthy version of himself was (from an analytics point of view). And this actually has a benefit value for you if you are struggling to keep healthy habits.
Lots to unpack and as usual a warning - that there is some adult language in here. Please be aware of who and where you listen to with this.
MasterOfSomePod.com for other episodes and more!
- Track Your Own Data via 80.20x Form
- Blog Part 1, Part 2 & Part 3
- My Personal Fat Loss Journal
- Kelsey Hutton — Dietician
- Dexa Scan
- How To Achieve Your Goals Easily
- Ketosis Explained
- Intermittent Fasting Explained
- Primal vs Paleo vs Atkins vs Low Carb Diets
- Slow Carb Diet
- Fat Adapted Explained
- Matt Fitzgerald — Racing Weight Quick Start Guide
- Muscle Degradation/Sarcopenia (Shoutout Jonathan Fermanis at Measure Up Sydney for the Dexa Scan!)
- Exercise isn’t the best way to lose weight
- How To Start Working Out When You Don’t Know What You’re Doing
- How To Master The Cheat Day
- Why Everyone Should Lift Weights
- How To Track Your...