S01E01: What you need to know before starting your marketplace business
This is chapter one of our first season, the Practical guide to building an online marketplace. The guide was originally published in Marketplace Academy and is written by Christóbal Gracia and Juho Makkonen.
Article available at:
- What you need to know before starting your marketplace business, Christóbal Gracia
Sources and further reading:
- Video: How design thinking transformed Airbnb from failing startup to billion-dollar business, First Round Capital
- Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky on Building a Company and Starting a 'Sharing' Revolution, The Atlantic
- Collaborative Economy Funding Spreadsheet
- The Sharing Economy, Consumer Intelligence Series, PwC
- How to build a Minimum Viable Platform, Marketplace Academy
- The Manual First Startup, Vinicus Vacanti
- An Interview with Airbnb’s Christopher Lukezic, Shareable
The Marketplace Academy Podcast is hosted and narrated by Katri Antikainen.
Learn more about building a marketplace at Marketplace Academy.
Looking to build a marketplace? Visit www.sharetribe.com to start building!