How to Outsource Your Marketing with Linh Podetti
With outsourcing, businesses have found a way to gain leverage but with lower costs. The question is, how do you find the perfect person for your team? Where do you get high-quality members who will give you high-quality results?
Today on the podcast, we have a good friend of mine who’s an absolute expert at outsourcing and helping businesses grow. Linh Podetti, founder of Outsourcing Angel is here with us today to talk about how you can find the right people for your team.
We go into detail about how important outsourcing is. So for business owners who want to learn more about this topic, tune in and enjoy!
Linh’s Backstory (3:10)
- Starting a nail polish business to get to the next step.
- Learning how to get a website up and running.
- Learning marketing on the job.
- Getting ripped off because of limited knowledge about the outsourcing world.
- BIG TIP: Never do things just for money.
- Linh shares how she got into her first business of outsourcing back in 2010.
- Linh talks about the startup of Outsourcing Angel.
- What’s the process of outsourcing?
- What do you look for in a candidate for outsourcing jobs?
- Linh gives tips on what to do for the onboarding of staff.
- What are some of the most common obstacles to outsourcing?
- What are some of the most common beliefs which are wrong around outsourcing?
- Offshore outsourcing versus local outsourcing.
- Are foreign employers exploiting offshore employees?
- How Outsourcing Angel goes beyond outsourcing.
- The “win-win” situation of all teams both local and offshore.
What to do when looking for content writers? (17:39)
- Get someone who understands your content as much as you do.
- Give specific instructions.
- Give a test task to see if their output is what you want to see as a result.
- Train yourself to give the right briefing and the right examples to empower the people to do the right job.
- If you can’t outsource 100% of the job, outsource at least 80% to minimize time expenditure.
- Build a relationship, give outsourced employees time to adjust and get familiar with the way you run your business.
Outsourcing Platforms (25:11)
Tips for Outsourcing (27:28)
- Instead of cutting down the team, get more sales for more business.
- Commit. Go all in and NEVER back out!
- It will be scary at every stage of growth but you CAN because you’re committed.
- Morning routines are the biggest reason for success.
- Linh shares her morning routine over the past two years.
Linh Podetti is the Founder of Outsourcing Angel, an offshore recruitment agency that aims to help businesses in finding the right match of a quality virtual assistant for their clients. Linh has undergone a lot of struggles at an early age but through Outsourcing Angel, she has been able to provide home-based job opportunities for people around the world.
If you wish to connect with Linh and find out more about what they do, connect with her through the following channels:
Do you want more high-quality B2B leads for your business? To get you started, we opened a resources page. These resources will be constantly updated, so be certain to check back every now and then!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.