How to Set Up a LinkedIn Profile that Attracts Clients with John Nemo | #144
Ep #144: The interesting way you can get clients on LinkedIn is not actually putting a lot of content and hope that the right clients would come to you.
It’s finding the right clients and build the connection with them by yourself like in the real life. And when you connect with people the effective way to build that trust is to have a stunning LinkedIn profile that will tell people that you’re the one who can solve their problems.
I’m super excited to introduce you to our guest today John Nemo who is personally rewritten and optimized the LinkedIn profiles of A-List Entrepreneurs, Bestselling Authors, Business Coaches and Consultants including: Chris Brogan, John Lee Dumas, Mari Smith, Tom Ziglar, Dan Miller, Ray Edwards and others.
And he will share how to set up a LinkedIn profile that attracts clients.
John is an online course creator and bestselling author who helps business coaches, consultants, entrepreneurs and small business owners generate quality leads, build their client base and increase revenue using digital marketing platforms, tools and strategies like content marketing, LinkedIn and webinars.
The author of 8 books, John is a former Associated Press reporter, Talk Radio producer, Award-Winning PR director and social media consultant based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
You will learn:
- John quit his safe 6-figures job to work on his business and within 90 days on LinkedIn, he could close the deals on those 6-figures that he got on his regular job
- It’s easier now to use LinkedIn to get clients
- Stop using LinkedIn as a resume about yourself, instead make it about your audience and how you can help people
- How John narrowed down his service and LinkedIn profile to debt collectors
- How to set up a headline of your LinkedIn profile so it will get people’s attention right away
- Exactly what to write in your summary
- How to apply John’s 3P system: Profile, Prospect, and Profit
- How to use the information that you see on other people's LinkedIn profiles to connect with them to build connection and trust from the first message
- John shares his way to sell on LinkedIn through direct messages
- To make your messages more personal you can send photos, voice messages, and even videos. When you create them about your contact they make people feel special
- How to set up your LinkedIn profile if you focus on several audiences
- If you want to switch your focus in service or audience just change your LinkedIn profile
Let’s get in touch: