#92: How Do I Manage A Thinking Classroom During a Pandemic? - A Math Mentoring Moment
Today we speak with Carmen Sinatra from Richmond Hill Ontario. Carmen is gearing up for her new school year during the pandemic and like many teachers she’s asking questions like: How can we safely use vertical non-permanent surfaces in our classrooms? How do we create groups? How do I plan a 2.5 hour math block?
This is another Math Mentoring Moment episode where we talk with a member of the Math Moment Maker Community who is working through struggles and together we brainstorm possible next steps and strategies to overcome them.
- What we can do to engage students during COVID19
- How to plan a class that is double the time compared to our “normal” class time.
- How we can safely use vertical non-permanent surfaces in our classrooms during the pandemic.
- How we can make groups safely?
- What consolidation prompts could look like during COVID19