The Hunter vs. The Hunted in M&A with Jim Evanger
What’s it like to be on both sides of the table, as the hunter (the acquirer) and the hunted (the acquired), in an M&A transaction? In this show, we talk with private equity specialist Jim Evanger in a deep dive into the process of selling your company, viewing it from two sides. We cover preparing your company for sale, handling the initial negotiations and the letter of intent, conducting due diligence, the closing process, determining the transaction structure, and managing the integration process – all from the perspective of both the buyer and the seller.
- EBITDA | Definition, Formula & Example – A Complete Guide
- Why do companies acquire other businesses?
- Do buyers of businesses pay for potential?
- M&A Negotiating Tactic #1 – Honesty
- M&A Process: Informing and Retaining Employees
- Alternatives to Non-Competes with Employees
- Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) | A Detailed Guide
- Download a free copy of The Complete Guide to Selling a Business
- Are you selling a business? Schedule a free consultation now.