Manufacturing M&A with Jorge Maceyras
If the ins and outs of the manufacturing M&A world interest you, listen in on this discussion with Jorge Maceyras, investment banker and M&A manufacturing expert. Topics include top issues for manufacturing companies that don’t exist in other industries, details about negative working capital, how capital expenditures impact an M&A transaction, common supply chain issues, what the main external economic factors are, and what buyers usually look for when making an acquisition in the manufacturing industry.
- Adjustment to the Purchase Price / Purchase Price Adjustment
- Working Capital
- EBITDA | Definition, Formula & Example – A Complete Guide
- Tips on Preparing Your Business for Sale
- Download a free copy of The Complete Guide to Selling a Business
- Are you selling a business? Schedule a free consultation now.