Advice From a $5 Billion Company on Selling Your Business with Russell Iorio
Why does a $5 billion company sell some of its business units? What can you learn from them? Russell Iorio was the former Senior VP of Corporate Development at Leggett & Platt, a $5 billion diversified manufacturer with 15 business units in 18 countries. Russell was in charge of deciding whether to divest the companies’ business units. He is an expert at selling businesses since they did this regularly. Join us as we take a deep look at the process of selling a business from a professional’s point of view.
- How successful are most business acquisitions?
- Strategies for Maintaining Confidentiality
- EBITDA | Definition, Formula & Example – A Complete Guide
- Why do companies acquire other businesses?
- M&A Guide | The 4 Types of Buyers of Businesses
- M&A Basics | Allocation of Purchase Price
- Selling Your Business | Asset vs. Stock Sale
- Download a free copy of The Complete Guide to Selling a Business
- Are you selling a business? Schedule a free consultation now.