The Relationships You’re Confusing with Love
Welcome to episode 231 of the Love Live Connection podcast, The Relationships You’re Confusing with Love
I’ve worked with enough women to know that sometimes when someone is describing a current or past relationship, I know when they are describing it through rose colored glasses.
Obviously things happen, but I’m very skeptical when I hear stories around being blindsided. Yes, that might have been your experience, but to the outside eye, there were probably a lot more signs.
Knowing what love is and what it isn’t will help you to protect yourself from being in a relationship you're confusing with love and from being blindsided in the future.
3:12 - Why I describe love and happiness as states of being
4:52 - Why I’m skeptical about hearing stories about being blindsided by a breakup
6:38 - Why the scenario of filling a void can be confused with love
12:08 - The second type of relationship that can be confused with love is when two people’s issues dovetail each other.
19:39 - The third way you can get confused with love, idealizing your partner or the relationshipAfter you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Episodes mentioned in this show:
- Join me for the new on demand workshop, Attract Your Soulmate Without Losing Your Soul. This is how to do the deep work and create a thriving relationship in your life without changing who you are. Sign up here.
- Are you interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!