How to Know the Difference Between Your Intuition and Fear with Katy
Welcome to episode 237 of the Love Live Connection podcast, How to know the difference between your intuition and fear with Katy.
You know by now that dating by your intuition is the name of the game here… but what if your intuition and fear kinda feel like… the same thing? The good news is they’re not. But it CAN be tricky to know if your gut is telling you to stay away. Or if fear is running the show, and ultimately holding you back.
In my coaching conversation with Katy today, we dive into some important questions and techniques to use that’ll help her know the difference in no time. Once you apply these to your own life, you’ll have the clarity you need too.
2:35 - Fear is not BAD!
3:56 - Katie asks how she should know the difference between intuition and fear
11:01 - I walk Katie through emptying the vessel to help figure out the answer to her question
16:00 - The difference between a real fear and an imagined fear
23:27 - Key takeaways from my call with Katy
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- To learn more about my mini course, Your Conscious Online Dating Blueprint, where we work to align your inner work and the outer strategy, sign up here
- If you are interested in my two-week course, Crappy to Happy, to help you quickly discover your love blocks so that you can clear them and find love, without having to spend years in therapy, sign up here
- Are you interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- Finally, If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!