How to Feel Confident in Your Body as You Date AND Get Older
Welcome to episode 232 of the Love Live Connection podcast, How to Feel Confident in Your Body as You Date AND Get Older
In today’s episode, I’m talking with Beth who is worried about being rejected for her body. She’s feeling self-conscious since she’s divorced, aged, fought breast cancer, including multiple surgeries leaving her body with scars. No matter how old you are, if you struggle with your own body image or are worried about being rejected for the way you look, you’ll love this episode. We’ll talk about exercises you can do to feel confident in your body.
2:45 - The societal pressure on women to look a certain way
7:27 - Background on my caller, Beth, who is having a had time feeling confident in her body as she’s aged, divorced and fought breast cancer
11:20 - How Beth’s relationship with her body transformed after her fight with breast cancer
13:44 - The first piece in putting yourself in the right mindset of NOT rejecting your body
15:13 - The second piece to learning how to feel confident in your body
23:21 - I walk Beth through exercises to appreciate the parts of her body that bring her stress
37:29 - How I have personally worked through my own body image issues
42:03 - The one thing I want you to take away from this episodeAfter you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- Follow Danae Mercer on Instagram
- Check out my free workshop The 5-Step Strategy To Banish Anxiety and Overwhelm in Your Love Life
- Ready to explore what working with me is like? Learn more here.
- If you are interested in my two-week course, Crappy to Happy to help you quickly discover your love blocks so that you can clear them and find love, without having to spend years in therapy sign up here
- To sign up to be on the waiting list for my brand new workshop, Your Conscious Online Dating Blueprint, where we work to align your inner work and the outer strategy, sign up here
- If you would like more information on my free zoom calls, follow me on Instagram or sign up to my email list on my website.
- Are you interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!