Four Reasons Why the Law of Attraction Doesn’t Work
Welcome to episode 223 of the Love Live Connection podcast, Four Reasons Why the Law of Attraction Doesn’t Work
In the personal development world, the Law of Attraction has become quite popularized, and I see an alarming amount of coaches teach as if it were as real as the Law of Gravity. But in my opinion, the Law of Attraction is crap. At best, it’ll hold you back from what you want to achieve. At worst, it can cause further damage to your healing, and therefore to your goals of shifting your patterns and attracting a healthy partnership.
So today, I’m going over four reasons why the Law of Attraction doesn’t work and why I want you to consider letting go of it or at least shifting your relationship with it.
6:23 - The definition of The Law of Attraction
7:55 - What I believe about the Law of Attraction
8:44 - The first reason I want you to let go of the Law of Attraction
14:50 - The second reason I want you to reconsider this idea of the Law of Attraction
17:36 - Reason #3 why I think you should let go of the idea of the Law of Attraction
21:41 - Finally, the last reason I want you to let go of this idea
After you listen to this episode, here are your next steps:
- To sign up to be on the waiting list for my brand new workshop, Your Conscious Online Dating Blueprint, where we work to align your inner work and the outer strategy, sign up here
- Check out my brand new free workshop The 5-Step Strategy To Banish Anxiety and Overwhelm in Your Love Life
- If you are interested in my two-week course to help you quickly discover your love blocks so that you can clear them and find love, without having to spend years in therapy sign up here
- If you would like more information on my free zoom calls, follow me on Instagram or sign up to my email list on my website
- Ready to explore what working with me is like? Learn more here.
- Interested in being coached on the Love Live Connection? Learn more here.
- Are we connected on Instagram? Come tell me WHO you are here!
- If you get value from the Love Life Connection, please rate & review it on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a sec to impact our ranking + it’ll help other women find our community!