Separated from God - Leviticus 19-21
This is Episode #38 and today we’ll read Leviticus, chapters 19-21 together. Between yesterday and today, we will read a long list of the behaviors that cause us to be separated from God. Some you won’t like, some will make you uncomfortable, and others will instigate outright rebellion in your heart.
Maybe this will help: The Bible Project resources on Leviticus
- Visit my website
- Visit my church
- Visit The German Shepherd
- Find me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Bible Study Resources
- CSB Study Bible – Hardcover or Kindle!
· The Bible Project’s Bible Basics
- Want to use your tablet for Bible reading? Consider Kindle .
- I love Audible! Try it for free!
- Want it? FaithGear has it!
- Wear your faith! Christian Strong
- Bet Hannon Business Websites designed and maintains my website.
- Title of song used in the podcast is 3 Joys & the Truth, by Daniel O’Connor
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you purchase anything, I may get a small commission. This does not cost you anything and it helps offset the costs of the podcast. Thank you in advance.
View my Broadcast License.