A Group of Twelve Scouts - Numbers 11-13
This is Episode #47 and today we’ll read Numbers, chapters 11-13 together. God reacts when the Israelites say they were better off in Egypt. Miriam and Aaron criticize Moses and God has something to say about that. And, finally, God directs Moses to send out a group of twelve scouts to survey the Promised Land; two gave a good report but eight did not.
Understanding the Jealousy Ritual – an article by Alistair Roberts
Maybe this will help: The Bible Project resources on Leviticus
- Visit my website
- Visit my church
- Visit The German Shepherd
- Find me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Bible Study Resources
- CSB Study Bible – Hardcover or Kindle!
· The Bible Project’s Bible Basics – Free!
- Every Bible You Could Ever Want!
- The Bible Hub – Free!
- Bible Study Tools – Free!
- The Bible Project- Free!
- Want to use your tablet for Bible reading? Consider Kindle .
- I love Audible! Try it for free!
- Want it? FaithGear has it!
- Wear your faith! Christian Strong
- Bet Hannon Business Websites designed and maintains my website.
- Title of song used in the podcast is 3 Joys & the Truth, by Daniel O’Connor
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you purchase anything, I may get a small commission. This does not cost you anything and it helps offset the costs of the podcast. Thank you in advance.
View my Broadcast License.