023: Organising your social life
Prioritise and plan your social life.
This episode talks about some of the things you need to think about when you are organising your social life including:
- the value of social connection
- consciously organsing your social life
- prioritising how to spend your time to nurture your important friendships
- people priority vs event priority
- tools to help make organising your social life less of an admin burden.
Mia talks about the evidence on the value of social connection and research around the number of real friendships.
Dinah talks about the framework she uses to organise her social life with reference lists and her shared calendar at the core.
Mia talks about how to get ideas for what to do and where to go and her strategy to having regular and traditional events to keep her social life on track.LIFE ADMIN HIGH OF THE WEEK
- Mia talks about using Airtasker to outsource some of her admin.
- Dinah talks about how she organised a group gift and that she is chasing payment from others.
Doodle poll - to pick the best choice for a group of people
Whats App - to setup groups to making organising group events easierSHARE
Please head to the Life Admin Life Hacks Facebook page to connect with listeners and share your thoughts, questions or suggestions.