#028 – Resolving Problems and Disputes – Interview Pete Colby
Pete Colby is an expert in mediation, within businesses and organisations.
In the podcast Pete and I spoke about:
- How to build an open and fair culture to avoid disputes
- Why trust is the most important aspect of leadership
- Where leadership fails organisations
- How to be pragmatic in disputes to get the best result for both sides
- Why giving grounds on both sides is essential for this to happen
- Building positive organisational cultures
The post #028 – Resolving Problems and Disputes – Interview Pete Colby appeared first on Tony Brooks.