Vaibhav Dabhade Founder & CEO of Anchanto
Anchanto is a Singapore headquartered global B2B company that enables enterprises to manage end-to-end eCommerce operations through its proprietary SaaS products and partnerships. Since Anchanto’s inception in 2011, businesses across 14+ countries have been using its cutting-edge technology to increase productivity & simplify their multi-channel/omnichannel eCommerce sales & logistics operations. Today, Anchanto has offices across Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Australia, South Korea, India, and Thailand and serves a massive customer base comprising of both local and global players such as Nestle, L'Oreal, DHL eCommerce, Luxasia, DKSH, HP, Fossil, SnT Logistics, Asendia Asia and many more.
Vaibhav Dabhade is the Founder & CEO at Anchanto. A technology veteran of over 16 years and an industry & thought leader in the eCommerce technology, Vaibhav uses his expertise to transform enterprise businesses across APAC through innovation and technology. Since its inception, Anchanto has grown significantly under his exemplary leadership. Vaibhav completed his executive education from the Harvard Business School & IIM Kolkata and holds a degree in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. He spends his spare time dreaming about being a painter and excels at graphic design and arts.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- Growing up in a logistics atmosphere – three generations of businesses in the space
- Anchanto’s journey and the importance of running themselves a 55,000 square feet warehouse to build and test the best software for the market
- Differences between D2C Model in Asia and the Western region
- Differences in consumer data between Asia and the Western region
- Case studies of companies implementing D2C Model
- Expanding and hiring during a crisis
- CV tips & job searching advice