Understanding Digital Acceleration with Graham Parker CEO Kontainers
Kontainers is a Software as a service company serving carriers and forwarders with own branded platforms allowing their clients to get instant rates, book cargo and manages all shipments online on any internet enabled device. They were awarded be Best Global Digital Oceanfreight Platform by Frost & Sullivan in 2019.
Around a quarter of the 20 largest #shipping lines use the Kontainers Enterprise system to power their own-branded platform.
Discover more details here.
Some of the Highlights of the episode:
- How Graham went from $1 million to $16 million in revenue over 5 years with his first freight forwarding company.
- Why did Graham invest in two of the largest fintech companies – Revolut and Monzo with 2 million and 5 million users respectively.
- Kontainers will power more than 1 million transactions next year.
- Their customized solution can help save 40% of the transaction costs
on the operation side.
- How important is Air Freight for the platform and why it takes 4 weeks to implement the Kontainers system.
- How they work with about 60% of the top 20 freight forwarders at sea level to understand digital acceleration.
Support the show (https://www.alcottglobal.com/category/podcast/)