The 4M’s of Hyper Scaling with Bill Driegert Co-founder Uber Freight
Uber Freight seamlessly connects trucking companies with loads to haul. In their own words: “We’re driven by a simple belief. When shippers and carriers have the freedom to move together, the entire industry moves ahead”
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- How Uber Freight helps drivers make faster and better decisions through pricing transparency
- The 4M’s of Hyper Scaling- Management, Metrics, Meetings and Messaging
- Over 85% of carriers in the US have fewer than 10 trucks - why does that matter?
- How Uber Freight managed to move 137 loads in the middle of a hurricane.
- 5% of freight being tendered to carriers is being rejected - how is Uber Freight helping solve that problem
- Number one management skills needed for Hyper Scaling
- “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you don't care who gets the credit.”
Support the show (https://www.alcottglobal.com/category/podcast/)