Pedram Assadi COO APAC of foodpanda
Pedram Assadi has been the COO of foodpanda APAC since January 2019. Pedram began his career within the food delivery industry more than six years ago, starting his own food delivery company in the Middle East. He then moved to Dubai as Head of Operations in Uber. In his current role, he oversees ongoing business operations in the region. Prior to his work in the food delivery industry, Pedram spent three years working for Amazon."
As part of global leader Delivery Hero, foodpanda APAC now features over 150,000 restaurants on its platforms region-wide and spearheads sustainability activities in the food delivery industry.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- Onboarding 15.000 new restaurant partners and 50.000 new rider partners
- Entering the Quick-Commerce industry becoming a hyperlocal service company
- Pandamart and the grocery space – 1000 Cloudstores in APAC
- How did the COVID-19 crisis affect foodpanda’s operations
- Giving time back to customers – foodpanda’s most important currency is ‘time’