Pascal Bensoussan Chief Product Officer of Ivalua
Pascal Bensoussan is the Chief Product Officer Ivalua. He leads the global R&D team at Ivalua, encompassing Product Management, Design, Data Science, and all Engineering activities, with responsibilities over the overall vision, strategy, roadmap, development, and go-to-market plans for Ivalua’s cloud-based Source-to-Pay platform.
Pascal brings 23 years of experience leading product strategy and development at Enterprise SaaS companies. Most recently, Pascal served as CPO at Reputation.com helping grow revenue 5x during his 4-year tenure.
Ivalua was founded in 2000 on a disruptive idea: that Procurement can unlock significant strategic value from a company’s spend and supply chain. 19 years later, we have helped over 300 leading companies achieve a competitive advantage by strategically managing over USD 500 Billion in spend.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- [07:15] Ivalua is a single code base platform. What are the advantages?
- [10:14] The city of New York using Ivalua to find suppliers for their 6 mil/week demand for masks
- [18:09] Using computer vision and machine learning in contract management
- [22:25] Creating the biggest directory of suppliers and connecting them with customers
- [29:35] The important skills for Ivalua when hiring
- [35:35] Leading by example and growth mindset vs fixed mindset