On-demand warehousing vs traditional warehousing with Karl Siebrecht
Karl Siebrecht is the co-founder and CEO of Flexe. He is a seasoned technology executive, with leadership experience in both startups and large, global corporations. Prior to co-founding FLEXE, Karl was CEO of AdReady, a Seattle-based advertising technology company. He is also a founding Board member of EnergySavvy, a SaaS-based solution for energy efficiency management. Previously, Karl was President of Atlas at aQuantive, before its $6B acquisition by Microsoft, and earlier in his career, he was a Manager at Bain & Company in Boston and a Diving Officer in the U.S. Navy.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights from the episode:
- From a diving officer to the CEO of a technology company
- What are some of the large scale clients that you work with? Walmart, WholeGreens, Casper.
- On-demand warehousing vs traditional warehousing ANALOGY to cloud computing vs data centers
- Accountability for the goods in the warehouse – is it on Flexe or the operators?
- Move FAST and DON’T BREAK things!
- Surround yourself with great people!
Support the show (https://www.alcottglobal.com/category/podcast/)