Monica Truelsch Senior Director of Solutions Strategy for Transportation at Infor
Monica Truelsch is Senior Director of Solutions Strategy for Transportation at Infor, the world’s third-largest ERP software company, where she works with the Infor Nexus supply chain network. She joined Infor from Trimble, a world leader in geo-spatial technologies and transportation applications. Her career includes roles in product management, marketing, and sales leadership for advanced technologies in telematics, domestic transportation management, chemical handling, engineered materials, artificial intelligence, and industrial laboratory management.
Infor Nexus is the world’s leading network for multi-enterprise supply chain orchestration. The network connects businesses to their entire supply chain—from suppliers and manufacturers to brokers, 3PLs, and banks—paving the way for enhanced supply chain visibility, collaboration, and predictive intelligence.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- How global supply chain transactions are updated roughly 50 times a second on the Nexus platform
- China as the primary sourcing market for global supply chains
- Why humans excel compared to AI in a crisis
- How Infor keeps the culture intact while working remotely
- Why diversity is a form of business immunity