Making Global Trade Accessible with Sanne Manders COO Flexport
Sanne Manders is the COO of Flexport. Flexport is one of the fastest growing 3PL in the world. In just five years Flexport has distinguished itself as the leading software-powered freight forwarder, helping more than 15,000 companies deliver their goods to customers worldwide. Sanne joined Flexport in 2014, soon after the company’s start. As COO, he is responsible for operations, procurement, and carrier relations across all modes of transportation.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- How did Flexport achieve a 15k client portfolio in 4 years?
- How did Flexport raise a total of 300 mil USD in venture capital?
- How do plan to reach the scale of traditional players in the industry?
- How do you use NPS (net promoter score) as a KPI for growing the business?
- How much does it help an entrepreneur to have a background in consulting?
Support the show (https://www.alcottglobal.com/category/podcast/)