JJ Ang Chief Financial Officer of Sendo.vn
JJ Ang is the Chief Financial Officer of Sendo.vn. Launched in March 2012, Sendo is currently one of the largest C2C marketplaces in Vietnam with a GMV of over US$1 billion dollars annually.
Prior to this, JJ had over ten years of investment banking and fundraising experience and worked across the globe in countries such as New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Peru, and now, Vietnam. He had also co-founded a merchant bank based in Singapore, which the company had raised close to a billion dollars of growth capital for different management teams over the course of four years.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- How the COVID-19 crisis-affected Vietnam’s ecosystem
- Opportunities and challenges for e-commerce platforms
- Fundraising & Investment advice
- Technology investment during the crisis
- Dealing with investment and valuation during a crisis
- The situation of the job market today
- Importance of leading by example and communication