International Expansion with Blake Larson MD Lalamove
Blake Larson Head and MD International for LALAMOVE. Founded in 2013 as EasyVan in Hong Kong, Lalamove is the leading same day delivery platform present in 129 cities in 9 countries across Asia. Through its mobile & desktop platform, Lalamove connects customers with professional van, motorcycle, lorry and truck drivers. Some of their corporate clients include IKEA, Line or Google. Lalamove raised a total of $161 mil in funding over 6 rounds.
Discover more details here.
Some of the highlights of the episode:
- How does Lalamove work and bring value to the customers
- Last-mile logistics centers differ across the region
- The fastest growing country in SE Asia for Lalamove
- Did Lalamove fail in any city?
- Innovation and greener environment by using fewer vehicles
- Hiring city directors four launching new markets
- The four values of the company – passion, grit, humility, and execution
- New employees need to build their chairs – the story behind
Support the show (https://www.alcottglobal.com/category/podcast/)